Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry everyone I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I should however let everyone know what's been going on. I started a line of wedding invitations and also create unique invitations based on the individual brides request. I have made so many unique invitations you must come and see.

The experts say the invitation sets the tone of the wedding so the more creative the more fun, elegant, casual or over the top your wedding can be. I can do any color, any style, and just about any concept. I also do programs, thank you's, party favors, table numbers, placecards, and menu's; just about anything paper you can think of.

I've also geered up for the Holidays and am having a SALE October 3rd in honor of my birthday.

I also don't want people to forget it's important to shop local. Keep small business's open it's what keeps our communitees going.

There will be more so stay tuned.

Donna

No comments: