Friday, October 23, 2009

My Cat

Yesterday I had to put my cat down. I call her my cat even though I didn't really want her to begin with. She came to us when my daughter was between jobs and needed a place for the cat to stay. She was with us for almost a year and I didn't have the heart to let the her go when my daughter moved to NY. Over the past five years she became such a big part of our lives and was fun to watch when she and our two dogs were playing. When I brought her to the vet yesterday I was very surprised how much she really ment to me and how having her in the house was such a comfort. She was always waiting for me at the door when I came home. She loved her small spoon full of ice cream as her night time snack and made me laugh when she got the night crazy's. I didn't realize how much I would miss her until I got home last night and she wasn't there. Be good to your pet everyone.

No comments: